Friday, February 22, 2013

Not about Dog Chews and Treats today

My day? Fantastico! Out for a 1/2 hour walk at 6:00 a.m. Got to the beach, where beautiful rays from the sun shone in an array through the clouds. Only thing that seemed to be missing, was Jesus descending from Heaven for those who have asked Him to forgive their sins and be Lord of their life.
Then breakfast, ho hum. Then the exciting part; water aerobics for an hour, a game of kicking a soccer ball across the pool into a soccer net (of which I won 3rd Place. No there wasn’t only 3 of us. There was about 30-35, and yes men and women, almost all, younger than me.), then dance class. I think that I lost the calories from breakfast.

No, I am not in Michigan today. Mexico was summoning us from the cold beginning of winter and the frantic pace of day-to-day business, designing packaging, getting imported product from Argentina cleared with U.S. Customs and FDA, etc. Don’t be too jealous. It isn’t like no work will continue on. Does anyone, go anywhere, anymore, without a cell phone and laptop in tow? It is the weekend, so I’m taking it somewhat easy. Next week, I will be finishing the text for the new website, listening to the social media webinars (that I missed part of, due to phone calls and my family calling for me through the offices during such), answering, sorting and eliminating e-mails, getting caught up on our business Twitter and Facebook, personal Facebook and the like.

WOW! I mentioned Jesus in a business blog. I wonder if I am guilty of some sort of social media crime. Hmm; let me ponder. No, I am sure I am in the clear, because He makes me who I am. Every morning, I am keenly aware that I have been given a gift of 24 hours to be with family and friends and to do what I do, with the talents that have been given to me. That’s what I’ll reply in my defense, if someone calls the social media police on me.

What makes you, who you are? Let me know at twitter.com/freconaturals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

51504 Danview Technology Ct. Shelby Township, MI 48315 USA PH: (586) 737-0797 FAX: (586) 737-0796 Email Customer Care